I finished the Valentine mitten’s from “SnB Nation”:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0761135901/qid=1136611846/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-8845346-4437522?n=507846&s=books&v=glance for Baby Darlin’ that I made from some of the first wool I hand-dyed. The girls helped me with those first batches, and they each dyed a small amount, too. I used the yarn that she dyed for the thumbs, the top of the cap and the heart motif. The cap flips over and they turn into fingerless mitts. She loves them – yay!

All I have left on Niece#1′s shrug (variation on the “Mini-sweater”:http://glampyreknits.tripod.com/glampyrephotos/id62.html ) are the sleeves and I am considering ripping back on the toe-up socks. They are turning out too wide. I think I should have done them on 1′s or 2′s but I only have the size 3 in a 40″ circ to do them magic-loop two-at-once. So, I figure if I rip back to 56 or even 52 stitches they’ll fit me better. We shall see- we shall learn.