1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
Yes. Um, I’m a woman, LOL
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Desiree, my friend Julie’s daughter, when calling Julie to wish her a Happy Birthday today.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
1 landline, 1 cellphone
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Just telemarketers, I guess. I tend to screen calls when I can because of it.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
Depends on who it is probably. These days, because I feel so busy, a quick email seems simpler and quicker, but sometimes I just need to chat verbally, there’s a lot missed out in words on paper, like emotions.